Your local 24 hour Emergency Pipe Repair Replacement Houston Services Company with best Certified & licensed contractors providing affordable commercial and residential services. Call us for a Free Estimate as to the total cost of repairs and Cleanup including parts, supplies and labor.
As a licensed, bonded and certified 24/7 emergency plumbing pipe repair replacement company and contractor we provide the following services:
- Pipe Lining
- Gas Lines
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
- Toilet, Sinks, Bath Tub Repair & Installation
- Showers, Faucets Repair & Installation
- Water Heaters
- New Fixture Installation
- Sump Pump and Ejector Pump Services
- Water Softening
- Backflow Prevention and Certification
- Water Filteration
Emergency Pipe Repair Houston, TX:
At some point over the course of time you own your home or business, you will need to have the pipes repaired or replaced. This isn’t a job for the every day handyman or do-it-yourself. It needs to be left to professionals, and luckily you have some right in your backyard. universamartfair.ru performs all types of pipe repair, including:
- Sewer Main Replacement: Seeing as your sewer main is one of the most important parts of your plumbing system, it’s important to know when to repair or replace it. If replacement is necessary, our team will take care of all necessary permits and inspections, and also make sure we do the least amount of damage to your property as possible.
- Repipe: If you are constantly making repairs to the pipes in your older home, chances are your plumbing system isn’t at its best. There’s a pretty easy solution, though – repiping. Repiping is the total replacement of the plumbing pipes within your home. Sound complicated? Not for our expert plumbing team!
- Water Line Pipe Repair: The water line in your home makes comfortable living possible. A loss of water pressure or visible signs of leaks need to be addressed quickly. Water main lines need to be replaced if they are of an unapproved material, have extensive damage or are too small for your home.
- Pipe Lining: Unless the situation is really severe, we can repair pipes without doing damage to your landscaping, walls, and floors. The process we use is called pipe relining. It’s a fairly new process that uses the existing pipe as a base while providing a new pipe surface.
Do not ignore deteriorating or damaged pipes – call universamartfair.ru today!
October 14, 2016
Mold loves to grow in moist and humid locations in your home. You might not think a few unsightly spots are a big deal, but the Center for Disease Control reports multiple health risks resulting from mold exposure. Upper respiratory infection, allergic reactions and lung infections cause significant problems in your day-to-day life, so it’s […]
The post 10 Pro Tips for Mold Inspection in Houston Homes appeared first on universamartfair.ru.
... Read More
July 14, 2016
Are you a homeowner who needs to learn about maintaining your plumbing system? If so, it’s important that you learn how to do so effectively without trying practices that may damage your system or your pipes. Here are six universamartfair.ru myths about home plumbing you’ll want to avoid. Myth 1: Lemons Clean Your Garbage Disposal […]
The post 6 Myths About Plumbing You’ve Probably Fallen For appeared first on universamartfair.ru.
... Read More
June 30, 2016
When it comes to Houston leak detection, universamartfair.ru considers the City of Thousand Oaks one of the top places that springs leaks, especially from under home foundations. WHY ARE THERE MORE FOUNDATION LEAKS IN THOUSAND OAKS, CALIFORNIA? The reason we perform more leak detection calls in Thousand Oaks than any other […]
The post Thousand Oaks Leak Detection appeared first on universamartfair.ru.
... Read More