Pipe Bursting Repairs Contractor Houston is your local plumber and Sewer Line Repirs company with best Certified and licensed contractors providing commercial and residential services. Call us for a Free Estimate as to the total cost of repairs and Cleanup including parts, supplies and labor.
Benefits of Pipe Bursting
First, what exactly is pipe bursting? It’s the forced replacement of an old, damaged pipeline with high-density polyethylene of the same or large diameter, which destroys the original and installs a new pipe at the same time. While pipe bursting and trenchless repair are similar in a lot of ways, there are some advantages that bursting has over trenchless:
- The condition of the original pipe doesn’t matter because it’s going to be destroyed anyway. If the situation calls for it, any pipe can be “burst.”
- With pipe bursting, you have the option of upgrading the diameter of the replacement pipe. This means that your entire piping system can benefit from increased flow.
- Brand new high-density polyethylene (HDPE) piping is tougher and longer lasting than old piping lined with epoxy coating.
Pipe Bursting Process
- Two access holes are dug at either end of the pipeline that has been designated to be “burst.”
- A camera is passed through both access holes to ensure it can accommodate all required “bursting” equipment.
- A steel cable is then inserted into one access hole, threaded through the old pipeline and then out of the other access hole.
- One end of the cable is attached to a conical steel “bursting” head. Using a heated fusing process designed to prevent future leaks, the new length of the HDPE pipe is attached to the back of the bursting head.
- The bursting head is then pulled through the existing pipe by a powerful hydraulic system. The conical shape of the bursting head ruptures the old pipe into the surrounding soil and pulls the new HDPE pipe behind it.
- The new section of high quality, unbroken pipe should now lie directly in the void created by the bursting of the old one, creating a more reliable, tightly sealed pipe system than before.
No matter what method we have to use to repair your pipes, at universamartfair.ru we will get the job done quickly and efficiently. Call us today!
October 14, 2016
Mold loves to grow in moist and humid locations in your home. You might not think a few unsightly spots are a big deal, but the Center for Disease Control reports multiple health risks resulting from mold exposure. Upper respiratory infection, allergic reactions and lung infections cause significant problems in your day-to-day life, so it’s […]
The post 10 Pro Tips for Mold Inspection in Houston Homes appeared first on universamartfair.ru.
... Read More
July 14, 2016
Are you a homeowner who needs to learn about maintaining your plumbing system? If so, it’s important that you learn how to do so effectively without trying practices that may damage your system or your pipes. Here are six universamartfair.ru myths about home plumbing you’ll want to avoid. Myth 1: Lemons Clean Your Garbage Disposal […]
The post 6 Myths About Plumbing You’ve Probably Fallen For appeared first on universamartfair.ru.
... Read More
June 30, 2016
When it comes to Houston leak detection, universamartfair.ru considers the City of Thousand Oaks one of the top places that springs leaks, especially from under home foundations. WHY ARE THERE MORE FOUNDATION LEAKS IN THOUSAND OAKS, CALIFORNIA? The reason we perform more leak detection calls in Thousand Oaks than any other […]
The post Thousand Oaks Leak Detection appeared first on universamartfair.ru.
... Read More